Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Miki--nickname. . .or nightmare?

My nickname is Miki...in case you haven't noticed by now. Everytime someone calls me that, people start singing M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E MICKEY MOUSE! DONALD DUCK! MICKEY MOUSE! DONALD DUCK! or if their in a good mood, HEY MICKEY YOUR SO FINE YOUR SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND! HEY MICKEY! WHAT, WHAT! HEY MICKEY! you get the picture. You can just imagine how exasperating that is. I'm not a disney character. . .i may act like it sometimes, but i'm really not. I assume all you fellow junior high students that I happen to associate with on a daily basis (Jedidiah hint hint) think it's funny to watch me (the 5'1", skinny, graceful yet clumsy ballerina) get all pissed off at you. It's funner than you think. Hence, i'm not going to tell them to shut up. It'll be an interesting story to share with my grandkids. . .someday far, far away.

2 comments:

  1. Mikayla, Looks great! I have a blog too so check it out! It will be fun to read your blog and hear all about YOU! I have to say that you write a lot more mature though than most Junior High kids.

    Love, NAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl!!! thats sooo funny!!

    ReplyDelete