Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gym Class. . .AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have gym third period this year. It just started today with the beginning of the semester. I hate it. Last year i got a b+ but i was injured for most of the class so it's understandable. This year i'm hoping to get a note from my physical therapy considering the extent of my condition. But then i have to do writing assignments. They aren't that bad though...i think i'll survive. It was so funny watching all the new little sevies' start their first gym class they have to dress out for (no offense to my seventh grade friends or anything). A lot of the little seventh graders had the look of death on their face. It's really not that bad...i'm just lazy and don't like to do anything. I will leave out all of my horror stories from the girls locker room that involve a girl who is now my ex-best friend and a cheerleader this year (gag). Don't ask about them. They are probably the worst that anyone has ever seen or heard of...maybe not. They're not THAT bad, but they ain't pretty. I do happen do have gym with some of my favorite people ever. But then again. . .there is that one kid. I'm not a big fan of him..........

1 comment:

  1. Mikayla - I love your blog! I need a lesson in changing my backgrounds - can you help me?
    You are not the only one who was worried about gym today. I think everyone last night was dreading gym.
    Darling blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete